Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Jaleesa's First Blog

I have basic knowledge and understanding when it comes to technology. I know how to use Microsoft Word to type a paper; that's about it. In high school I took a Business System and Technology class that dealt with computers and different programs. Although this class was very helpful, I do not remember half of the things we did. In elementary school, I used the computer to play games like Math Blaster and other educational games.

I hope to become familiar with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft XP. I also hope to learn how to use this blog web site efficiently. I want to learn how to type letters in the correct format. I want to be able to create Power Point presentations and use Microsoft Word.

I learned that creating a blog was not as easy at it seemed. It was a little complicated and confusing. After creating this blog, I found it to be easier. I learned that I am not a visual learner. I have to see things to learn it and I did not catch on as fast as I thought I would. I had to keep seeing other people do it and had to ask Kia for help.

1 comment:

Mr. Gentile said...

Jaleesa,

You'll get the hang of anything you continue to use regularly. So.. if you want to become proficient in something, just keep using it for something in your life.

J Gentile