Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blog 4

There are many things that the internet offers that can help students succeed in a class. For example, you can put the work on the internet, just in case the student misses class, they can go get the work from the website. Chat rooms are also a good idea. You could create a chat room that is only available to students in a certain class, where they can discuss homework and other classroom ideas.

I have this problem with typing without looking. I do not "trust the keys" as my teacher would say, but as I type more and more by doing this blog and the work for this class, I've become at typing while looking at the screen. I am so happy because I know in the future this will help when I become a teacher, because if the students are taking a test and I am at my desk, and there is talking or cheating, I will be able to type and make sure the students are okay.

Every so often, I change my myspace profile, and since taking this class, my page has been getting more and more interesting. There are certain things I've learned in this class that help me when doing my page. For example, the web page assignment, I made my background. There are also websites that help you by giving you the codes. I used that website and made my webpage through Notepad.

No comments: