Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blog 6

Digital media is technologies that allow users to create new forms of interaction, expression, communication, and entertainment in a digital format. Education software is any software that attempts to educate, motivate, or teach. Math Blaster was one that was used back when I was younger. It helped you learn Math but in a fun way.




Using the SAM program has really helped me to better understand Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, and Excel. This will be very helpful in the future because I will be able to better understand technology. This will help students also because things would be less boring and more fun for them.

I think it would have been fun creating a game for this class. I remember playing Where in the Worls is Carmen Sandiego to learn about the United States and the rest of the world. Some games are very fun but also very educational. I really enjoyed that game because it actually taught me a lot.

No comments: